Our Cleveland Dekton Ceramic Round Table is a real show stopper.
- High quality Dekton top with steel dining table frame and legs
- Standard height across all models 77cm
- 8mm top
- 60 finish options including Ceramic
- 23 metal base finish options
- 5 fixed size options
- Made in Valencia, Spain
- Looking for Dining Chairs?
What is Dekton
What is Dekton?
Dekton is indeed a very special material, it is formed using Sinterized Particle Technology which essentially replicates the process of metamorphosis in stone that takes place through thousands of years of exposure to extreme heat and pressure. This process creates an ultra-compact surface, manufactured from a complex mix of raw materials which includes glass, quartz and porcelain that have been fused together under extreme heat without melting and then put through a 25,000 kilo press to create one solid piece. The finished product being an extremely high-quality, durable finished product.
The fantastic durability and striking designs that Dekton offers can now be replicated in stunning one-off pieces in other areas of the home. With are over 50 styles available both in matt and polished finishes that replicate both natural materials such as stone and marble as well as man-made beautifully striking designs there is something for everyone’s taste and décor.
Why choose Dekton as your surface?
- High UV resistance – Dekton has a high resistance to UV rays meaning that whether used inside or outside the finish of the Dekton will not fade and change over time meaning your chosen piece will look as vibrant as the day you purchase it
- Highly scratch resistant – One of the most impressive benefits, with its high resistance to scratches normal day to day use will not mark the surface, even kitchen utensils such as knives will not affect it meaning you can even use the surface as a cooking preparation for cutting vegetables for example
- Highly stain resistant – There is no need to worry from day-to-day wear and tear, Dekton is a highly durable surface so accidental stains and spills can be easily wiped and cleaned away
- Highly tolerant to heat – Another great benefit, Dekton has a very high tolerance to heat meaning there is no need to worry placing hot pots and pans directly onto the surface, no damage will occur
- Resistant to ice – Dekton has a high resistance to extremely cold temperatures, even ice, making it compatible for use in outdoor applications if required
- Wear Resistance – Dekton is incredibly hard wearing and durable, it is in-fact more resistance to abrasion than even granite. It is so tough it can even be used even for flooring outside and will never wear out
We offer expert advice on every detail of our dining tables to help you choose the correct size and specification for your requirements. Our specialist service includes a free home visit, measuring service with samples to help you envisage your final choice.
*** Terms and Conditions apply ***
Lead-time and delivery
Once you have placed your order the lead-time will be confirmed which is generally 8-9 weeks.
Here at New England Home Interiors, we know the quality of the delivery, assembly and installation of your newly purchased dining table is the most important element of the process. This is why we offer a dining table specialist delivery and placement service which includes:
- Delivery to your property and chosen room of choice
- Assembly of your item by our trained logistics team
- Demonstration of any available features in terms of operation
- Removal of all packaging
*** Terms and Conditions apply ***